Suncrest Townhouses, Burnaby

Reset Filters

Suncrest Townhouses for Sale, Burnaby

With 232 Burnaby townhouses and for sale, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Burnaby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Burnaby) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Suncrest MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Suncrest, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (83%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Suncrest rentals (17%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 11 houses for sale in Suncrest. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Metrotown real estate or homes for sale in South Slope. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Burnaby real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the REALTORS® in our Burnaby real estate agent directory to start touring some Burnaby townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
burnaby
suncrest
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.