Sullivan Heights Townhouses, Burnaby

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Burnaby
  4. Sullivan Heights

Sullivan Heights Townhouses for Sale, Burnaby

With 235 Burnaby townhouses for sale and 4 Sullivan Heights townhouses listed, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Burnaby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Burnaby are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Sullivan Heights MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Sullivan Heights, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (69%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Sullivan Heights rentals (31%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 17 condos for sale in Sullivan Heights. Want something more substantial? There are currently 2 houses for sale in Sullivan Heights too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Government Road real estate or homes for sale in Simon Fraser Hills. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Burnaby housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Burnaby real estate agent directory to start viewing some Burnaby townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

burnaby
sullivan-heights
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.