Sullivan Heights Houses, Burnaby

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Burnaby
  4. Sullivan Heights

Sullivan Heights Houses for Sale, Burnaby

With 454 Burnaby houses on the market and 4 Sullivan Heights houses on the market, finding the right house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Burnaby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Burnaby are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Sullivan Heights MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Sullivan Heights, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (69%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Sullivan Heights rentals (31%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 27 condos for sale in Sullivan Heights. Want a place with amenities but don't want to give up square footage? There are 4 Sullivan Heights townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Government Road real estate or homes for sale in Simon Fraser Hills. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Burnaby real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Burnaby real estate agent directory to start visiting some Burnaby houses today!

burnaby
sullivan-heights
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.