East Burnaby Condos, Burnaby

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Burnaby
  4. East Burnaby

East Burnaby Condos for Sale, Burnaby

With 460 total condos (Burnaby) and 2 East Burnaby condos listed, discovering the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Burnaby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Burnaby) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the East Burnaby MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in East Burnaby, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Burnaby Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (75%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in East Burnaby rentals (25%).

Looking for a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 12 East Burnaby townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 39 houses for sale in East Burnaby too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Edmonds BE real estate or homes for sale in Burnaby Lake. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Burnaby average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Burnaby real estate agents to start viewing some Burnaby condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge
burnaby
east-burnaby
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.