Rose Townhouses, Burlington

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Burlington
  4. Rose

Rose Townhouses for Sale, Burlington

With 56 townhomes for sale in Burlington and 2 Rose townhouses on the market, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Burlington by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Burlington) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Rose MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Rose, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Burlington Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (93%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Rose rentals (7%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 12 houses for sale in Rose. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some 351 Millcroft real estate or homes for sale in Alton. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Burlington housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Burlington real estate agents to start visiting some Burlington townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
burlington
rose
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.