Rose Houses, Burlington

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 8 of 8
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Burlington
  4. Rose

Rose Houses for Sale, Burlington

With 543 Burlington houses for sale and 8 Rose houses for sale, pinpointing the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Burlington by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Burlington MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Rose MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Rose, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Burlington Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (93%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Rose rentals (7%). If you're looking for Rose apartments for rent or Rose house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent (Burlington), we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 6 condos for sale in Rose. Want a home with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 6 Rose townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some 351 Millcroft real estate or homes for sale in Alton. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Burlington housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Burlington REALTORS® to start touring some Burlington houses today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.