Rose Condos, Burlington

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 5 of 5
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Burlington
  4. Rose

Rose Condos for Sale, Burlington

With 251 Burlington condos and 9 Rose condos for sale, finding the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Burlington by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Burlington MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Rose MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Rose, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Burlington Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (93%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Rose rentals (7%).

Looking for a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 2 Rose townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 11 houses for sale in Rose too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some 351 Millcroft real estate or homes for sale in Alton. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Burlington real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Burlington REALTORS® to start touring some Burlington condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
burlington
rose
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.