Allandale Townhouses, Barrie

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Barrie
  4. Allandale

Allandale Townhouses for Sale, Barrie

With 85 townhouses for sale in Barrie and 1 Allandale townhouses listed, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Barrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Barrie) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Allandale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Allandale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (78%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Allandale rentals (22%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 17 houses for sale in Allandale. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Allandale Heights real estate or homes for sale in 400 East. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Barrie average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Barrie real estate agents to start viewing some Barrie townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
barrie
allandale
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.