Allandale Condos, Barrie

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Barrie
  4. Allandale

Allandale Condos for Sale, Barrie

With 192 total condos (Barrie) and 2 Allandale condos listed, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Barrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Barrie MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Allandale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Allandale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (78%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Allandale rentals (22%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 3 Allandale townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 16 houses for sale in Allandale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Allandale Heights real estate or homes for sale in 400 East. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Barrie housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Barrie REALTORS® to start viewing some Barrie condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
barrie
allandale
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.