Allandale Houses, Barrie

Reset Filters
  • 5 Homes for Sale

  • $529,000 to $562,900
  • $550,060 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 5 of 5
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Barrie
  4. Allandale

Allandale Houses for Sale, Barrie

With 561 houses in Barrie for sale and 5 Allandale houses on the market, discovering the ideal house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Barrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Barrie) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Allandale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in Allandale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (78%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Allandale rentals (22%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Allandale. Want a home with amenities but don't want to give up square footage? There are 1 Allandale townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Allandale Heights real estate or homes for sale in 400 East. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Barrie average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Barrie real estate agents to start visiting some Barrie houses today!

barrie
allandale
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.