Aurora Highlands Houses, Aurora

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 52
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Aurora
  4. Aurora Highlands

Aurora Highlands Houses for Sale, Aurora

With 247 houses for sale in Aurora and 53 Aurora Highlands houses on the market, discovering the ideal house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Aurora by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Aurora real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Aurora Highlands MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in Aurora Highlands, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Aurora Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (85%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Aurora Highlands rentals (15%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 5 condos for sale in Aurora Highlands. Want a home with amenities but don't want to give up square footage? There are 4 Aurora Highlands townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Aurora Village real estate or homes for sale in Aurora Heights. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Aurora average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Aurora real estate brokers to start visiting some Aurora houses today!

aurora
aurora-highlands
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.