Aurora Highlands Condos, Aurora

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Aurora
  4. Aurora Highlands

Aurora Highlands Condos for Sale, Aurora

With 60 condos for sale (Aurora) and 7 Aurora Highlands condos listed, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Aurora by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Aurora real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Aurora Highlands MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Aurora Highlands, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Aurora Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (85%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Aurora Highlands rentals (15%). If you're looking for Aurora Highlands apartments for rent or Aurora Highlands house rentals, or just want to browse Aurora rentals, we've got you covered.

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 10 Aurora Highlands townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 50 houses for sale in Aurora Highlands too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Aurora Village real estate or homes for sale in Aurora Heights. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Aurora housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Aurora real estate brokers to start viewing some Aurora condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
aurora
aurora-highlands
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.