South East Houses, Ajax

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 40
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Ajax
  4. South East

South East Houses for Sale, Ajax

With 198 houses for sale in Ajax and 42 South East houses on the market, discovering the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Ajax by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Ajax real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the South East MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in South East, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Ajax Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (83%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in South East rentals (17%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 4 condos for sale in South East. Want a home with amenities but don't want to give up square footage? There are 4 South East townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some South West real estate or homes for sale in Northeast Ajax. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Ajax real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Ajax real estate brokers to start visiting some Ajax houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
ajax
south-east
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.