Poplar Townhouses, Abbotsford

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 8 of 8
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Abbotsford
  4. Poplar

Poplar Townhouses for Sale, Abbotsford

With 134 Abbotsford townhouses for sale and 9 Poplar townhouses listed, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Abbotsford by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Abbotsford) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Poplar MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Poplar, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Abbotsford Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (66%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Poplar rentals (34%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 9 condos for sale in Poplar. Want more square footage? There are currently 29 houses for sale in Poplar too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Central Abbotsford real estate or homes for sale in Mill Lake. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Abbotsford average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Abbotsford real estate agents to start viewing some Abbotsford townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
abbotsford
poplar
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.