Poplar Condos, Abbotsford

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 11 of 11
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Abbotsford
  4. Poplar

Poplar Condos for Sale, Abbotsford

With 274 Abbotsford condos for sale and 12 Poplar condos listed, discovering the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Abbotsford by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Abbotsford MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Poplar MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Poplar, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Abbotsford Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (66%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Poplar rentals (34%).

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 6 Poplar townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 23 houses for sale in Poplar too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Central Abbotsford real estate or homes for sale in Mill Lake. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Abbotsford housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Abbotsford REALTORS® to start viewing some Abbotsford condos today!

abbotsford
poplar
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.