Matsqui Townhouses, Abbotsford

Reset Filters

Matsqui Townhouses for Sale, Abbotsford

With 140 townhouses for sale in Abbotsford and listed, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Abbotsford by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Abbotsford real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Matsqui MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Matsqui, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (80%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Matsqui rentals (20%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 18 houses for sale in Matsqui. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Matsqui Prarie real estate or homes for sale in Central Abbotsford. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Abbotsford housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Abbotsford real estate brokers to start viewing some Abbotsford townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
abbotsford
matsqui
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.