Central Abbotsford Condos, Abbotsford

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 174
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Abbotsford
  4. Central Abbotsford

Central Abbotsford Condos for Sale, Abbotsford

With 315 condos for sale (Abbotsford) and 175 Central Abbotsford condos on the market, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Abbotsford by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Abbotsford real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Central Abbotsford MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Central Abbotsford, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (80%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Central Abbotsford rentals (20%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 45 Central Abbotsford townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 77 houses for sale in Central Abbotsford too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Mill Lake real estate or homes for sale in Highway 11. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Abbotsford housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Abbotsford real estate brokers to start visiting some Abbotsford condos today!

abbotsford
central-abbotsford
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.