Aberdeen Condos, Abbotsford

Reset Filters

Aberdeen Condos for Sale, Abbotsford

With 276 Abbotsford condos for sale and on the market, finding the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Abbotsford by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Abbotsford) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Aberdeen MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Aberdeen, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (83%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Aberdeen rentals (17%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 3 Aberdeen townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 36 houses for sale in Aberdeen too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some West Abbotsford real estate or homes for sale in Central Abbotsford. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Abbotsford average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Abbotsford real estate agents to start visiting some Abbotsford condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
abbotsford
aberdeen
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.