Abbotsford East Condos, Abbotsford

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 7 of 7
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Abbotsford
  4. Abbotsford East

Abbotsford East Condos for Sale, Abbotsford

With 270 condos for sale (Abbotsford) and 7 Abbotsford East condos listed, discovering the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Abbotsford by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Abbotsford MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Abbotsford East MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Abbotsford East, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (82%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Abbotsford East rentals (18%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 49 Abbotsford East townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 157 houses for sale in Abbotsford East too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Lower Sumas Mountain real estate or homes for sale in Central Abbotsford. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Abbotsford housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Abbotsford REALTORS® to start viewing some Abbotsford condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge
abbotsford
abbotsford-east
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.