Taunton North Condos, Whitby

Reset Filters

Taunton North Condos for Sale, Whitby

With 23 condos for sale (Whitby) and listed, finding the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Whitby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Whitby are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Taunton North MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Taunton North, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Whitby Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (95%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Taunton North rentals (5%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 17 houses for sale in Taunton North. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Rolling Acres real estate or homes for sale in Pringle Creek. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Whitby housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Whitby real estate agent directory to start viewing some Whitby condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
whitby
taunton-north
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.