Downtown Whitby Condos, Whitby

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Whitby
  4. Downtown Whitby

Downtown Whitby Condos for Sale, Whitby

With 23 condos for sale (Whitby) and listed, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Whitby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Whitby MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Downtown Whitby MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Downtown Whitby, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Whitby Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (70%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Downtown Whitby rentals (30%).

Looking for a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 5 Downtown Whitby townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 32 houses for sale in Downtown Whitby too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Lynde Creek real estate or homes for sale in Port Whitby. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Whitby average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Whitby REALTORS® to start viewing some Whitby condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
whitby
downtown-whitby
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.