Brooklin Condos, Whitby

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Whitby
  4. Brooklin

Brooklin Condos for Sale, Whitby

With 20 condos for sale (Whitby) and 1 Brooklin condos on the market, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Whitby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Whitby are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Brooklin MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Brooklin, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Whitby Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (95%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Brooklin rentals (5%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 14 Brooklin townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 67 houses for sale in Brooklin too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Rural Whitby real estate or homes for sale in Taunton North. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Whitby average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the agents in our Whitby real estate agent directory to start visiting some Whitby condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada

TREB is fighting to keep seller information private, but that also means keeping sold data private. How do other real estate boards treat historical sold information' We'll tell you

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada
whitby
brooklin
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.