Glenmore Townhouses, West Vancouver

Reset Filters
  • 2 Homes for Sale

  • $1,688,000 to $1,858,000
  • $1,773,000 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. West Vancouver
  4. Glenmore

Glenmore Townhouses for Sale, West Vancouver

With 52 townhouses for sale in West Vancouver and 2 Glenmore townhouses on the market, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in West Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's West Vancouver real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Glenmore MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Glenmore, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (91%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Glenmore rentals (9%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 24 houses for sale in Glenmore. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some British Properties real estate. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? West Vancouver average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our West Vancouver real estate brokers to start visiting some West Vancouver townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
west-vancouver
glenmore
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.