Glenmore Condos, West Vancouver

Reset Filters

Glenmore Condos for Sale, West Vancouver

With 77 condos for sale (West Vancouver) and on the market, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in West Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (West Vancouver) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Glenmore MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Glenmore, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (91%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Glenmore rentals (9%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 2 Glenmore townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 24 houses for sale in Glenmore too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some British Properties real estate. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? West Vancouver real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our West Vancouver real estate agents to start visiting some West Vancouver condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
west-vancouver
glenmore
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.