Gleneagles Townhouses, West Vancouver

Reset Filters

Gleneagles Townhouses for Sale, West Vancouver

With 52 townhouses for sale in West Vancouver and for sale, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in West Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's West Vancouver MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Gleneagles MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Gleneagles, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (89%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Gleneagles rentals (11%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 11 houses for sale in Gleneagles. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Eagleridge real estate or homes for sale in Horseshoe Bay WV. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? West Vancouver real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our West Vancouver REALTORS® to start touring some West Vancouver townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
west-vancouver
gleneagles
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.