Chartwell Townhouses, West Vancouver

Reset Filters

Chartwell Townhouses for Sale, West Vancouver

With 37 townhouses for sale in West Vancouver and listed, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in West Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (West Vancouver) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Chartwell MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Chartwell, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The West Vancouver Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (91%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Chartwell rentals (9%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 36 houses for sale in Chartwell. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some British Properties real estate or homes for sale in Canterbury WV. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? West Vancouver housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our West Vancouver real estate agents to start viewing some West Vancouver townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
west-vancouver
chartwell
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.