Chartwell Condos, West Vancouver

Reset Filters

Chartwell Condos for Sale, West Vancouver

With 100 condos for sale in West Vancouver and on the market, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in West Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's West Vancouver MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Chartwell MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Chartwell, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The West Vancouver Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (91%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Chartwell rentals (9%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 35 houses for sale in Chartwell. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some British Properties real estate or homes for sale in Canterbury WV. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? West Vancouver average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our West Vancouver REALTORS® to start visiting some West Vancouver condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Public art in Toronto: Create your own art crawl

Toronto has a worldwide reputation as a city of art lovers ' a well-justified reputation with almost 290 free-to-see public art installations throughout the city. We tell you where to go and what to see

Public art in Toronto: Create your own art crawl
west-vancouver
chartwell
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.