Rural Vaughan Condos, Vaughan

Reset Filters

Rural Vaughan Condos for Sale, Vaughan

With 244 condos for sale in Vaughan and for sale, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Vaughan by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Vaughan are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Rural Vaughan MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Rural Vaughan, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (93%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Rural Vaughan rentals (7%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 4 Rural Vaughan townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 24 houses for sale in Rural Vaughan too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Maple real estate or homes for sale in Patterson. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Vaughan real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the agents in our Vaughan real estate agent directory to start touring some Vaughan condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
vaughan
rural-vaughan
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.