Islington Woods Condos, Vaughan

3 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3

Islington Woods Condos for Sale, Vaughan

With 175 Vaughan condos for sale and 3 Islington Woods condos on the market, pinpointing the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Vaughan by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Vaughan MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Islington Woods MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Islington Woods, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (92%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Islington Woods rentals (8%). If you're looking for Islington Woods apartments for rent or Islington Woods house rentals, or just want to browse all rentals (Vaughan), we've got you covered.

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 1 Islington Woods townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 17 houses for sale in Islington Woods too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some East Woodbridge real estate or homes for sale in West Woodbridge. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Vaughan real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Vaughan REALTORS® to start visiting some Vaughan condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive condos in Toronto, Ontario

Toronto knows ultra-luxury ' properties that cost well over the $4-million mark. Here are 10 of the priciest ultra-luxury condos currently for sale in T.Dot. Surprise, surprise, most of them are in the Annex neighbourhood

10 most expensive condos in Toronto, Ontario

7 fast and cheap ways to add curb appeal to your home

First impressions when it comes time to list your home for sale, but creating that stunning curb appeal doesn't have to break the budget. Here are some simple, easy and cost-effective ways to add pop to your property

7 fast and cheap ways to add curb appeal to your home
vaughan
islington-woods
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.