Glen Shields Condos, Vaughan

Reset Filters

Glen Shields Condos for Sale, Vaughan

With 243 total condos (Vaughan) and listed, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Vaughan by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Vaughan real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Glen Shields MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Glen Shields, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (84%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Glen Shields rentals (16%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 15 houses for sale in Glen Shields. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Concord real estate or homes for sale in Brownridge. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Vaughan housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Vaughan real estate brokers to start viewing some Vaughan condos today!

vaughan
glen-shields
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.