Brownridge Condos, Vaughan

20 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 20 of 20

Brownridge Condos for Sale, Vaughan

With 196 Vaughan condos and 20 Brownridge condos for sale, finding the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Vaughan by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Vaughan) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Brownridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Brownridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (90%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Brownridge rentals (10%). If you're looking for Brownridge apartments for rent or Brownridge house rentals, or just want to browse Vaughan rentals, we've got you covered.

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 1 Brownridge townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 20 houses for sale in Brownridge too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Crestwood Springfarm Yorkhill real estate or homes for sale in Beverley Glen. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Vaughan real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Vaughan real estate agents to start touring some Vaughan condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Should you buy a fixer-upper?

Sources say bingeing a home renovation show and loving DIY Pinterest projects aren't the only two factors that determine whether a fixer-upper is right for you! Crazy right'

Should you buy a fixer-upper?
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.