Yaletown Townhouses, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 20 of 20
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. Yaletown

Yaletown Townhouses for Sale, Vancouver

With 466 townhouses for sale in Vancouver and 20 Yaletown townhouses listed, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Vancouver) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Yaletown MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Yaletown, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Vancouver Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (59%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Yaletown rentals (41%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 191 condos for sale in Yaletown. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Downtown VW real estate or homes for sale in West End VW. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vancouver housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Vancouver real estate agents to start viewing some Vancouver townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
vancouver
yaletown
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.