South Cambie Townhouses, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 5 of 5
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. South Cambie

South Cambie Townhouses for Sale, Vancouver

With 474 townhomes for sale in Vancouver and 5 South Cambie townhouses for sale, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Vancouver MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the South Cambie MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in South Cambie, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Vancouver Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (89%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in South Cambie rentals (11%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 12 condos for sale in South Cambie. Considering more square footage? There are currently 14 houses for sale in South Cambie too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some South Granville real estate or homes for sale in Oakridge VW. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vancouver real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Vancouver REALTORS® to start touring some Vancouver townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
vancouver
south-cambie
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.