Renfrew Ve Townhouses, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 7 of 7
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. Renfrew Ve

Renfrew Ve Townhouses for Sale, Vancouver

With 383 townhomes for sale in Vancouver and 7 Renfrew VE townhouses listed, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Vancouver) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Renfrew VE MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Renfrew VE, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Vancouver Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (76%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Renfrew VE rentals (24%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 17 condos for sale in Renfrew VE. Considering more square footage? There are currently 103 houses for sale in Renfrew VE too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Hastings Sunrise real estate or homes for sale in Hastings East. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vancouver housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Vancouver real estate agents to start viewing some Vancouver townhouses today!

vancouver
renfrew-ve
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.