Renfrew Ve Houses, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 118
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. Renfrew Ve

Renfrew Ve Houses for Sale, Vancouver

With 1639 Vancouver houses for sale and 118 Renfrew VE houses on the market, pinpointing the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Vancouver MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Renfrew VE MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Renfrew VE, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Vancouver Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (76%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Renfrew VE rentals (24%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 12 condos for sale in Renfrew VE. Want a home with amenities but don't want to give up square footage? There are 2 Renfrew VE townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Hastings Sunrise real estate or homes for sale in Hastings East. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Vancouver housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Vancouver REALTORS® to start visiting some Vancouver houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
vancouver
renfrew-ve
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.