Quilchena Condos, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 14 of 14
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. Quilchena

Quilchena Condos for Sale, Vancouver

With 2093 Vancouver condos and 14 Quilchena condos for sale, pinpointing the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Vancouver) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Quilchena MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Quilchena, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (90%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Quilchena rentals (10%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 1 Quilchena townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 17 houses for sale in Quilchena too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Shaughnessy real estate or homes for sale in Arbutus. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Vancouver housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Vancouver real estate agents to start touring some Vancouver condos today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.