Mount Pleasant Ve Condos, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 104
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. Mount Pleasant Ve

Mount Pleasant Ve Condos for Sale, Vancouver

With 1726 condos for sale (Vancouver) and 104 Mount Pleasant VE condos listed, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Vancouver MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Mount Pleasant VE MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Mount Pleasant VE, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (66%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Mount Pleasant VE rentals (34%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 22 Mount Pleasant VE townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 17 houses for sale in Mount Pleasant VE too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Mount Pleasant real estate or homes for sale in False Creek. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Vancouver housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Vancouver REALTORS® to start viewing some Vancouver condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Public art in Toronto: Create your own art crawl

Toronto has a worldwide reputation as a city of art lovers ' a well-justified reputation with almost 290 free-to-see public art installations throughout the city. We tell you where to go and what to see

Public art in Toronto: Create your own art crawl
vancouver
mount-pleasant-ve
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.