Killarney Ve Townhouses, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 14 of 14
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. Killarney Ve

Killarney Ve Townhouses for Sale, Vancouver

With 459 townhouses for sale in Vancouver and 14 Killarney VE townhouses for sale, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Vancouver real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Killarney VE MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Killarney VE, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (81%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Killarney VE rentals (19%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 8 condos for sale in Killarney VE. Considering more square footage? There are currently 59 houses for sale in Killarney VE too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Collingwood VE real estate or homes for sale in Fraserview VE. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vancouver real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Vancouver real estate brokers to start touring some Vancouver townhouses today!

vancouver
killarney-ve
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.