Killarney Ve Condos, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 10 of 10
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. Killarney Ve

Killarney Ve Condos for Sale, Vancouver

With 1708 total condos (Vancouver) and 10 Killarney VE condos for sale, pinpointing the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Vancouver) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Killarney VE MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Killarney VE, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (81%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Killarney VE rentals (19%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 16 Killarney VE townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 61 houses for sale in Killarney VE too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Collingwood VE real estate or homes for sale in Fraserview VE. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Vancouver real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Vancouver real estate agents to start touring some Vancouver condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Public art in Toronto: Create your own art crawl

Toronto has a worldwide reputation as a city of art lovers ' a well-justified reputation with almost 290 free-to-see public art installations throughout the city. We tell you where to go and what to see

Public art in Toronto: Create your own art crawl
vancouver
killarney-ve
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.