Fraserview Ve Townhouses, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 11 of 11
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. Fraserview Ve

Fraserview Ve Townhouses for Sale, Vancouver

With 466 townhouses for sale in Vancouver and 12 Fraserview VE townhouses for sale, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Vancouver) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Fraserview VE MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Fraserview VE, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (78%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Fraserview VE rentals (22%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 8 condos for sale in Fraserview VE. Considering more square footage? There are currently 53 houses for sale in Fraserview VE too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Killarney VE real estate or homes for sale in Champlain Heights. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vancouver housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Vancouver real estate agents to start touring some Vancouver townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
vancouver
fraserview-ve
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.