Fraserview Ve Condos, Vancouver

7 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 7 of 7

Fraserview Ve Condos for Sale, Vancouver

With 851 Vancouver condos for sale and 7 Fraserview VE condos listed, finding the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Vancouver MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Fraserview VE MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Fraserview VE, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (78%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Fraserview VE rentals (22%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 47 houses for sale in Fraserview VE. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Killarney VE real estate or homes for sale in Champlain Heights. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Vancouver housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Vancouver REALTORS® to start viewing some Vancouver condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

The Greater Toronto Area boasts more than 300 neighbourhoods, so competition for the best neighbourhood in Toronto can be fierce (and quite subjective). Here's our list of the best communities in Metro Toronto

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

10 cheapest homes in Canada

Canada's median housing price is hovering just under $500,000 but that doesn't mean you can't find a home for less than a Tesla Model S (currently listed for $70,000 USD)

10 cheapest homes in Canada
vancouver
fraserview-ve
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.