Fraser Ve Townhouses, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 8 of 8
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. Fraser Ve

Fraser Ve Townhouses for Sale, Vancouver

With 475 townhouses for sale in Vancouver and 10 Fraser VE townhouses listed, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Vancouver real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Fraser VE MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Fraser VE, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (73%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Fraser VE rentals (27%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 15 condos for sale in Fraser VE. Want more square footage? There are currently 49 houses for sale in Fraser VE too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Knight real estate or homes for sale in Mount Pleasant VE. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vancouver housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Vancouver real estate brokers to start viewing some Vancouver townhouses today!

vancouver
fraser-ve
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.