Willowdale West Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Willowdale West

Willowdale West Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 521 townhouses for sale in Toronto and 2 Willowdale West townhouses listed, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Toronto MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Willowdale West MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Willowdale West, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (62%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Willowdale West rentals (38%). If you're looking for Willowdale West apartments for rent or Willowdale West house rentals, or just want to browse all rentals (Toronto), we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 45 condos for sale in Willowdale West. Considering more square footage? There are currently 56 houses for sale in Willowdale West too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Willowdale East real estate or homes for sale in Newtonbrook West. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Toronto REALTORS® to start viewing some Toronto townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
toronto
willowdale-west
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.