Willowdale East Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Willowdale East

Willowdale East Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 521 Toronto townhouses and 1 Willowdale East townhouses on the market, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Toronto MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Willowdale East MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Willowdale East, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (67%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Willowdale East rentals (33%). If you're looking for Willowdale East apartments for rent or Willowdale East house rentals, or just want to browse Toronto rentals, we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 171 condos for sale in Willowdale East. Considering more square footage? There are currently 94 houses for sale in Willowdale East too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Lansing Westgate real estate or homes for sale in Newtonbrook East. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Toronto REALTORS® to start visiting some Toronto townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
toronto
willowdale-east
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.