Wexford Maryvale Houses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 11 of 11
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Wexford Maryvale

Wexford Maryvale Houses for Sale, Toronto

With 1074 houses for sale (Toronto) and 18 Wexford-Maryvale houses on the market, pinpointing the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Toronto MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Wexford-Maryvale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Wexford-Maryvale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (66%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Wexford-Maryvale rentals (34%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 15 condos for sale in Wexford-Maryvale. Want a home with amenities but don't want to give up square footage? There are 1 Wexford-Maryvale townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Dorset Park real estate or homes for sale in Victoria Village. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Toronto average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Toronto REALTORS® to start visiting some Toronto houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
toronto
wexford-maryvale
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.