Rexdale Kipling Condos, Toronto

Zero Homes for Sale

Reset Filters

Rexdale Kipling Condos for Sale, Toronto

With 1809 condos for sale in Toronto and on the market, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Toronto real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Rexdale-Kipling MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Rexdale-Kipling, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (62%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Rexdale-Kipling rentals (38%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 1 Rexdale-Kipling townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 9 houses for sale in Rexdale-Kipling too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Bathurst Manor real estate or homes for sale in Steeles. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Toronto average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Toronto real estate brokers to start visiting some Toronto condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive condos in Toronto, Ontario

Toronto knows ultra-luxury ' properties that cost well over the $4-million mark. Here are 10 of the priciest ultra-luxury condos currently for sale in T.Dot. Surprise, surprise, most of them are in the Annex neighbourhood

10 most expensive condos in Toronto, Ontario

7 fast and cheap ways to add curb appeal to your home

First impressions when it comes time to list your home for sale, but creating that stunning curb appeal doesn't have to break the budget. Here are some simple, easy and cost-effective ways to add pop to your property

7 fast and cheap ways to add curb appeal to your home
toronto
rexdale-kipling
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.