Oconnor Parkview Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters

Oconnor Parkview Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 521 Toronto townhouses and for sale, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Toronto are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the O'Connor-Parkview MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in O'Connor-Parkview, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (63%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in O'Connor-Parkview rentals (37%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in O'Connor-Parkview. Considering more square footage? There are currently 21 houses for sale in O'Connor-Parkview too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some East York real estate or homes for sale in Crescent Town. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the agents in our Toronto real estate agent directory to start touring some Toronto townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
toronto
oconnor-parkview
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.