Lawrence Park South Condos, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 8 of 8
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Lawrence Park South

Lawrence Park South Condos for Sale, Toronto

With 2557 Toronto condos for sale and 9 Lawrence Park South condos for sale, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Toronto MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Lawrence Park South MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Lawrence Park South, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Toronto Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (63%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Lawrence Park South rentals (37%). If you're looking for Lawrence Park South apartments for rent or Lawrence Park South house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent (Toronto), we've got you covered.

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 5 Lawrence Park South townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 30 houses for sale in Lawrence Park South too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Lawrence Park North real estate or homes for sale in Yonge Eglinton. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Toronto real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Toronto REALTORS® to start touring some Toronto condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada

TREB is fighting to keep seller information private, but that also means keeping sold data private. How do other real estate boards treat historical sold information' We'll tell you

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada
toronto
lawrence-park-south
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.