Kingsway South Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters

Kingsway South Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 392 townhouses for sale in Toronto and listed, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Toronto) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Kingsway South MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Kingsway South, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (71%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Kingsway South rentals (29%). If you're looking for Kingsway South apartments for rent or Kingsway South house rentals, or just want to browse all rental properties (Toronto), we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Kingsway South. Considering more square footage? There are currently 11 houses for sale in Kingsway South too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Edenbridge Humber Valley real estate or homes for sale in Stonegate Queensway. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Toronto real estate agents to start viewing some Toronto townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
toronto
kingsway-south
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.