Elms Old Rexdale Condos, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 7 of 7
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Elms Old Rexdale

Elms Old Rexdale Condos for Sale, Toronto

With 2835 condos for sale in Toronto and 7 Elms-Old Rexdale condos listed, finding the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Toronto are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Elms-Old Rexdale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Elms-Old Rexdale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (62%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Elms-Old Rexdale rentals (38%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 1 Elms-Old Rexdale townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 8 houses for sale in Elms-Old Rexdale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Toronto average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Toronto real estate agent directory to start viewing some Toronto condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
toronto
elms-old-rexdale
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.